This weekend - A Suburbs Boy Living a Country Life
[Pete and Pam's pages (photos and some commentary)]
[My Flickr Photos]
Partial list of activities:
- celebrated Q's birthday with my folks, prettypammie, and owenthomas
- helped friends move
- checked out the property
- delivered the 8' butcher block for the kitchen
- worked on finances
- worked out with trainer and owenthomas [he pushed over 1,000 pounds on the leg press ten times and then pyramided down weight and up reps--I started at just a little over where he finished]
- swam with Q post-workout
- had brunch at a new restaurant in Vienna, Bazin's, with owenthomas, and friends C&R and their 6 mo. old
- went shopping for Q's friend R's birthday present
- went to her birthday party at CeC--[I figured out the trick on one of their "jackpot" game, so if you have the patience to come back to it every so often after others have run it up, you can get Mas Tickets]
- picked up owenthomas at the metro and went to see Cars with Q. Was good.
- had a chat with the general contractor over Matters of Mutual Interest with respect to finishing our job
- made this post </ul soon: fall in bed, exhausted
Current Mood: exanimate
I'm even more tired now after reviewing all that activity in my head.
|Date:||June 12th, 2006 01:38 pm (UTC)|| |
I am not ashamed to say I have butcher block envy.
That is a dazzling array of weekend activities!
|Date:||June 12th, 2006 03:40 pm (UTC)|| |
8 foot butcher block? Wow! And 1000 lbs? Was that all the way back to the chest? I could do 750 and was head and shoulders above everyone else.
i bend my knees to about 90 degrees but don't go deeper. Are you really working your legs at that point? I feel like it's more my lower back and I don't want to put too much pressure on it.