Log in

No account? Create an account
If you have... - A Suburbs Boy Living a Country Life — LiveJournal [My Flickr Photos]
October 20th, 2004
11:17 am


Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
If you have...
MS Office SBE (preinstalled), and you need Access and might need the only other explicit difference: "[...]additional support for Extensible Markup Language (XML) and information rights management (IRM). It allows you to use Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System."

What do you do? Buy Access? What are the "Visual Studio Tools for the Microsoft Office System?" Can you get them any other way?

(2 comments | Leave a comment)

[User Picture]
Date:October 20th, 2004 03:37 pm (UTC)
I believe that it's a seperate package. Do you need a copy of visual studio. I have VS #6 on DVD somewhere.
[User Picture]
Date:October 20th, 2004 04:05 pm (UTC)

I'm tried to install the separate package...

from our MSDN package, and it said I needed Pro first...

so I'm just layering Office Pro on top of SBE....we'll see if it breaks...
Powered by LiveJournal.com