If you need to get hold of me or prettypammie at WorldCon... - A Suburbs Boy Living a Country Life
[My Flickr Photos]
If you need to get hold of me or prettypammie at WorldCon...|
There are many ways:
Just remember that with any method but the first you'll need to be sure we understand: who you are, how, when, and where we can find or contact you in return, what you look like if we've only met online, you get the idea!</p>
Okay, off to load the car! * hugs *
- tackle-hug one or both of us;
- call us on one of our cell phone's [if you have one of the numbers, you have the other--add one to mine for Pam's; subtract one from Pam's for mine];
- leave a message at our room in the Sheraton;
- send a http://www.livejournal.com/tools/textmessage.bml?user=happypete ;
- leave a message on the con's Voodoo Boad [for those not in the know, it's called the Voodoo board because you stick a pin in the person's name after you leave them a message];
- tell someone like Persis in Children's Programming that you're looking for Pete, Pam, and/or Quinn--she might know where we are, or at least when we'll be back
|Date:||September 2nd, 2004 07:34 am (UTC)|| |
Safe trip Pete. And have a good time.
|Date:||September 2nd, 2004 08:01 am (UTC)|| |
my reply got eaten!
It was: "I really wish you, Alex, and Dylan, and Tara were coming...
After you hear about or see pictures of Pam's outfits she has picked out--not even talking about what she might buy--you'll wish you were, too!
* hugs *
I think I mentioned this before, but just in case... we're not (planning on) going to WorldCon, but will be visiting the Boston area starting September 4, and staying beyond the end of the con. Do you want to try to meet up for dinner one night? I'm thinking maybe Sunday, September 5? We have no specific plans yet, so other times may work as well. Let me know!