- swim lesson [Quinn did very well; swam with flippers--no bubble! loved run-and-jump!],
- workout [not my best, but at least I made it],
- horsing for prettypammie and neighbor S [Con behaved for both ladies],
- trip to the playground [Quinn and Gracie played themselves silly...],
- watched Terminator 3 with prettypammie, [our assessment: darker than the others; the Governator was okay]
- homework for prettypammie, [will this Semester ever end]
- one word, three syllables: LASAGNA, [yum!]
- Quinn was very snuggly with his mommy all weekend, [he wants this class to be over, too]
- Some housecleaning, [enough to keep us treading water]
Oh, here's another good one: Bingjie Ling Harvard Deferred Maybe 4.07 1600 No violiny orchestry mathy 4Hy 4.07 out of 4.0? AP bonus credits much? Not good enough for Harvard-y apparently....
Oh, another perfect SAT score: David Price Yale Accepted Maybe 4.06 1600 No varsity running, webmaster for FHS, NHS, 3 800 SAT II's But apparently Yale may not be good enough for him...
Okay, there are ten kids on this list with perfect SAT's...that's just wrong somehow...
Can anyone tell me what an SAT II is?