- Libertarian Candidate (100%) http://selectsmart.com/president/Browne.html
- Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (56%) http://selectsmart.com/president/Dean.html
- Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (53%) http://selectsmart.com/president/Sharpton.html
- Buchanan, Patrick J. – Reform/Republican (51%) http://selectsmart.com/president/blank.html
- Bush, George W. - US President (51%) http://selectsmart.com/president/Bush.html
I don't know what I expected. Certainly not that no "mainstream" candidate would be even close to my views. I also didn't expect that I would be classified as 100% Libertarian, since my views have tended to become slightly more to center of the "Libertarian Apex." of the Nolan Quiz. Since Sharpton, Buchanan, and Bush are all equally unpalatable to me, I could guess that Dean would only be the slightest bit less distasteful. Unless something dramatic happens in terms of the candidates and parties out there, I guess I'll be voting libertarian again this time around.