- went to his swimming lesson. substitute teacher today, young Maria--not very assertive, but there were only three kids in class--Ian, who's an expert at smimming with fins and no bubble, Quinn, who's confidence level is growing in leaps and bounds, and Skyler, the little two<quinn>-3.4''j;'o</quinn>-year-old neophyte who just had her tubes in a week-and-a-half ago, and just got a new baby brother this week.
- downpour started on the way home; slackened off long enougt to get inside, luckily...poor guy at the gas station was getting drenched, though
- got home, got Quinn's playhouse out
- talked to sweet-lady flyingwolf a little, first by phone and then by AIM
- lit a fire
- Quinn helped me cut, place, and cook flag cookies
- he's getting tired of me typing this now that the cookies cooling off timer has beeped--talk to you later friends!
- oh, yeah, and we missed prettypammie who is off with our friend Marge checking out horses...just us boys in the rained-out house today
Rainy day "blues?"
photognome died of heart failure yesterday. I don't have words right now.
Tue, 11:00: Pulling a full 250 KW and over 1,000 miles per hour charge rate at the new Reston teslamotors #SuperCharger. @ Wieh……
Fri, 19:57: Mixed meat meatballs, sauteed vegetables, loaded mashed potatoes with da_valentine and friends @ Corolla, North Car……