- went to his swimming lesson. substitute teacher today, young Maria--not very assertive, but there were only three kids in class--Ian, who's an expert at smimming with fins and no bubble, Quinn, who's confidence level is growing in leaps and bounds, and Skyler, the little two<quinn>-3.4''j;'o</quinn>-year-old neophyte who just had her tubes in a week-and-a-half ago, and just got a new baby brother this week.
- downpour started on the way home; slackened off long enougt to get inside, luckily...poor guy at the gas station was getting drenched, though
- got home, got Quinn's playhouse out
- talked to sweet-lady flyingwolf a little, first by phone and then by AIM
- lit a fire
- Quinn helped me cut, place, and cook flag cookies
- he's getting tired of me typing this now that the cookies cooling off timer has beeped--talk to you later friends!
- oh, yeah, and we missed prettypammie who is off with our friend Marge checking out horses...just us boys in the rained-out house today
Rainy day "blues?"
I think 4-H may be what I think had been missing in Q's life, as Pam and I had decided to forgo Scouting for him 1. Miss Frizzlehead, the young hen Q…
Wonky Chicken, so named because illness or unhealed injury forced her to walk with one leg, and "wing crutches," was one of the chickens that came to…
Well, the big weekend-after-memorial-day party did not materialize. The finances just can't bear a party right now, and I didn't feel like "stone…