Wonderful day - A Suburbs Boy Living a Country Life
[My Flickr Photos]
- Swimming lesson: Quinn swam with no bubble, just fins...and it was more like swimming than "sinking in a forward direction;" he also talked to Ms. Andrea, floated on his back, ran on the mat and jumped in and swam back to the wall.
- Went shopping for a replacement bracket to get our bird-feeder our of easy reach of squirrels and other stuff.
- Put the new bracket up.
- Visited neighbors with Quinn on tricycle.
- Went to a movie with prettypammie and Quinn (Finding Nemo) and took home dinner
- Played Shrek in the Swamp
- Got Quinn to bed
- Talked to friends online
- Wrote this entry
Current Mood: exhausted
So, dish up: how was Finding Nemo?
|Date:||June 14th, 2003 08:55 pm (UTC)|| |
...actually quite good; got a few seriously good laughs out of me...
was a little scary for the 3 yo, though...he spent a good chuck of the movie telling us that he wanted to go home...
I bet Quinn was exhausted, too! Sounds like both you boys had quite the day!
|Date:||June 15th, 2003 08:32 am (UTC)|| |
He didn't put up much of a fight...
...at bed-time, that's for sure.
Sounds like a busy day! I liked finding nemo as well...oh that dorie is too funny...
|Date:||June 15th, 2003 09:14 am (UTC)|| |
Pam and I...
Were just loving Dory...short-term memory loss makes for great one-liners!
And the Fishaholics Anonymous Sharks were too funny..."Fish are friends...not food."