So our countertop is coming back, but now our water has tested positive for Total coliform (negative for e. coli). Have to shock chlorinate ASAP, wait long enough for residual chlorine to zero out, and re-test. I think this is going to take a minimum of a week, round-trip. We may not have an occupancy permit until after that.
And I thought the counter-top thing was bad.
Current Mood: crushed